Oct 03, 2023
ENG 3060J - Women and Writing
Practice in developing essays on women and their interests, on women and writing, and on gender issues.
Requisites: (ENG 1510 or 1610) and (Jr or Sr)
Credit Hours: 3
OHIO BRICKS Foundations: Advanced Writing
General Education Code (students who entered prior to Fall 2021-22): 1J
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Learn to read various texts critically by analyzing texts rhetorically, focusing on audience and purpose.
- Understand that writing is a recursive process involving idea generation, drafting, receiving feedback, and revising.
- Use writing and researching to investigate issues related to women and gender.
- Use writing as a tool for learning.
- Write in a variety of genres.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)