Sep 24, 2021
POLS 3050J - Writing on Political Science Topics
Writing course for political science majors. Focuses on studying and producing clear and persuasive writing about political issues.
Requisites: 12 Hours in POLS
Credit Hours: 3
OHIO BRICKS Foundations: Advanced Writing
General Education Code (students who entered prior to Fall 2021-22): 1J
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 seminar
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Critically assess and comment on the writings of others.
- Design, organize, and execute a 12-15 page research project in Political Science.
- Design, organize, and execute a verbal and visual presentation on a research project in Political Science.
- Locate and utilize Political Science resources in on-line and library settings.
- Write clear and grammatical prose.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)