Jun 21, 2021
SOMA 2110 - Intermediate Somali I
Culture based approach to increased language proficiency. Students continue to develop listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills as they study diverse history and customs of Somali speakers.
Requisites: SOMA 1120
Credit Hours: 4
General Education Code: 2CP
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 4.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Students will able to identify cultures and nationalities in Somali.
- Students will demonstrate basic writing in Somali.
- Students will learn how to ask for or give directions in Somali.
- Students will understand basic Somali conversation.
- Students will understand basic reading in Somali.
- The student will be able to (in Somali): make requests and clarifications.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)