Dec 01, 2023
REC 3700J - Writing for Recreation Studies
Allows the student to practice the writing process while investigating current issues and trends in the recreation and leisure field.
Requisites: Jr or Sr
Credit Hours: 3
OHIO BRICKS Foundations: Advanced Writing
General Education Code (students who entered prior to Fall 2021-22): 1J
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Critically assess and comment.
- Design, organize, and execute a 12-15 page research project in recreation.
- Locate and utilize recreation resources in on-line and library settings.
- Organize, write, and revise essays.
- Write clear and grammatical prose.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)