Dec 04, 2023
CE 6000 - Applied Civil Engineering Statistics
Parametric and non-parametric statistical theories and applications related to modes of failure, interactions, probability distributions, and spacial relationships associated with the civil engineering discipline.
Credit Hours: 3
Repeat/Retake Information: May not be retaken.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Students will learn about probability theories.
- Students will learn basic statistical theories.
- Students will learn how to apply statistical methods to civil engineering topics.
- Students will learn how to interpret statistical results properly.
- Students will learn the implications of violating statistical assumptions.
- Students will learn the methods and procedures associated with various non-parametric statistical tests.
- Students will learn the methods and procedures associated with various parametric statistical tests.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)