Oct 04, 2023
CE 5170 - Construction Planning and Scheduling
Covers methods and techniques for planning and scheduling construction projects, Critical Path Method Scheduling, updating CPMs, resource allocation, work breakdown structures, cost control, schedule performance index, cost performance index, and Primavera Project Planner
Credit Hours: 3
Repeat/Retake Information: May not be retaken.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Students will be able to build network diagrams.
- Students will be able to perform schedule risk assessment.
- Students will learn about Monte Carlo simulation method.
- Students will learn about contingency management.
- Students will learn about schedule forecasting, updating, and reporting.
- Students will learn how resources can be allocated.
- Students will learn how to compress schedules.
- Students will learn web-based schedule development techniques.
- Students will understand CPM, PERT, and Earned Value Method.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)